Compensation & Benefit Manager
South Korea, Cheonan
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
- Responsible for Compensation & Benefit Program
- Responsible for Compensation and Benefit guideline and Provide Market data analysis.
- Responsible for Rule of Employment, HR Policy and Guidelines.
- Lead annual C&B process as Annual Salary Review, Promotion and Incentive
- Maintain and Record Job description for all job.
- Coordinate payroll and income tax with external partner.
- Lead Performance Management process
- Implement Non-Manager Individual Performance Appraisal Process
- Responsible for People Key Performance Index
- Maintain and Improve Employee data in Global and local HR System.
- Responsible for labor compliance as certified program and customer audit.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Minimum 7 ~ 10 years of HR experience with at least 5 years in the Compensation area at sizable MNCs or Korean companies with global presence
- Global HR System experience. Prefer experience in SAP
- Expert level skills in managing spreadsheets and data analysis using MS Excel
- Good level in MS office(PowerPoint, MS word and Outlook)
- Fluent in both Korean and English
- Strong Project Management skills, Problem Solving and Analytical skill to cope with demanding, fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to collaborate with people of all levels
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?