Finance reporting employee
Rechargeable Battery Materials
The RBM Belgium Finance team is responsible for the follow-up, analysis and financial and metal reporting for the Rechargeable Battery Materials department. We are looking for an employee to reinforce the team.
- Supporting financial and metal closure, and contributing to financial and metal reporting
- Performing the required calculations to establish the accounting entries to be made.
- Communicating this to the central accounting department to make and verify the entries. If necessary, making the accounting entries.
- Preparing the various financial and metal reports, to be approved by the hierarchy before being sent to management control.
- Reporting or preparing specific reports for internal use in order to have a clear and specific overview.
- Being able to answer questions from the company auditors about accounting entries, or passing on the most complex ones to the hierarchy.
- Issuing invoices and entering them into the accounting system, and if required asking for currency hedging.
- Following up issued and received invoices and their payments with the central accounting department.
- Creating reports on this subject to ensure proper follow-up.
- Contributing to financial reports from other RBM departments
- For specific requests, creating and elaborating financial reports on particular processes for internal purposes in order to enable finer and more detailed analysis and to assist in good decision-making by the hierarchy.
- Presenting new financial reports benefiting turnover analysis.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or in another closely related financial field and financial.
- You have sound knowledge of general and analytical accounting, and preferably of hedging and metal accounting.
- You have sound knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You have sound knowledge of English and also of Dutch or French, spoken and written.
- You have an analytical mind; you are flexible, hard-working, accurate and you can prioritise in accordance with the deadlines for financial closure.
- You work in an efficient and structured way.
- You are customer-focussed and you treat internal or external customers’ questions professionally.
- You are prepared to learn new things and to improve yourself.
- You report to the Head of Admin & Finance RBM Belgium.