Specjalista ds. Szkoleń
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Posted on 10-08-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree, major in human resource manager, phycology, sociology or other related fields
- 5+ years related experience in multinational companies on learning & development function
- Fluent English & able to communicate as working language
- Good application of Microsoft Office software, such as Excel, Word & Power Point, etc
- Good understanding of business functions and processes
- Organizing and coordinating skills
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodology
- Able to work independently, think proactively and be good in dealing with ambiguity
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills, strong team spirit
- Good analysis, planning and organising, execution abilities
- Able to work under pressure with strong multi-tasking and influencing skills
- Strong ownership and sense of responsibility
- Can-do attitude and willing to learn
- Good networking and people skills to build relationships internally and externally.
- Flexible with good judgement of simultaneous situations and requirements
What you will be doing
- Support HR Manager with designing and planning site training curriculums for all employee categories in line with corporate/regional training curriculums.
- Prepare annual training plan and schedule based on business needs and required competencies and specific training needs to support business goal achievement
- Plan and organize training programs for professionals and production leaders on leadership, interpersonal skill and technical skill
- Organize training curriculums for production workers based on skill matrix and required competencies
- Provide legal mandatory trainings and necessary trainings at Umicore
- Develop and Plan new training program, vendor and external/internal trainer
- Responsible for keeping record of all the training and training performance for both interna
- Responsible for Success Factor training records for all the site trainings.
- Provide analytical report for the training result and efficiency measurement.
- Manage training budget and cost.
- Coordinate with labour office for government or EU funds training support and reporting.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training and development programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?