Specjalista ds. Rekrutacji
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Posted on 10-08-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Based on the headcount budget, business need, and organization setting to prepare corresponding recruitment plans;
- Partner with hiring managers, external resourcing suppliers and in-house recruiters to provide a proactive recruitment service and meet business hiring plans;
- Develop, maintain, evaluate and manage diverse recruitment channels, and build up good corporation relationship with external resourcing suppliers, vocational schools, universities, local labor bureau, etc;
- Responsible for campus recruiting activities in vocational schools, colleges, and universities, etc
- Manage and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of recruitment processes with data analysis and systemic tracking;
- Play active role in the development, innovation and improvement of recruiting approaches, standards & processes (attract, assessment, select, integrate);
- Responsible for ensuring recruitment processes comply with appropriate business controls, internal and external policies and procedures;
- Implement employer branding strategies and programs to extend company’s recognition and reputation to better attract, recruit and retain talents;
- Responsible to recruitment related reports;
- Other tasks assigned from HRM
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree, major in human resource manager, phycology, sociology or other related fields
- 5+ years related experience in multinational companies on recruitment related function
- Fluent English & able to communicate as working language
- Good application of Microsoft Office software, such as Excel, Word & Power Point, etc
- Extensive experiences in bulk hiring (volume hiring) and able to meet on boarding schedule targets
- Demonstrated sound candidate evaluation, analysis and decision-making skills
- Good understanding of business functions and processes
- Proactive, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Outstanding communication skills and strong team spirit
- Good analysis, planning and organising, execution abilities
- Able to work under pressure
- Can-do attitude and willing to learn
- Good networking and people skills to build relationships internally and externally.
- Flexible with good judgement of simultaneous situations and requirements.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?