Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Manage all operational activities
- Monthly financial reporting
- Site projects & budgets
- QEHS – zero accidents
- Organization & communication
- Legal representation
- Site facilities & responsibility
- Hosting customer visits
Who we are looking for
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in business, engineering or other, with 10 years of experience in an international industrial environment.
- Excellent business communication skills
- Good leadership skills: ability to lead and motivate as well as maintain a high morale among the members of the organization
- Capable of managing projects and priorities under time restraint and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of product and manufacturing processes
- Fluent in oral and written Polish and English language.
- Strong interpersonal skills, promoter of cross-department cooperation
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Since this is a greenfield project, we are looking for specialist candidates to get our site started.
You start with a training period in Asia of approx. 6 month.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?