RBM Poland- Automation coordinator
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Engineering, Maintenance, Process & Product Development
Posted on 05-12-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Coordinate of the team’s work
- Optimizate of processes using automation and robotization techniques
- Support in developing a concept for robotized processes
- Develop of user requirements specification
- Cooperate with suppliers of machines and devices in the field of robotics and automation
- Develop of a project implementation plan and its coordination
Who we are looking for
Functional requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in the engineering field
- Practical experience with projects coordination in the field of process automation and robotization
- Organized and analytical mindset
- Persistence (to ensure on-time deliverables from all stakeholders)
- Fluent English
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Detail orientated
- A good team spirit
- Time management
- Promoting a safe work environment
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?