Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Selection / Recruitment of site employees (manager/ white collar/ blue collar)
- Compensation & Benefits, i.e. HR policies and procedures, salary surveys, development and implementation of appropriate salaries/benefits, retaining programs
- Learning & Development, i.e. identification of interpersonal and technical training needs, support training programs
- Reporting (Headcount, social KPI`s)
- HR Administration
- Employee relations
Who we are looking for
- A relevant Bachelor degree from a recognized university
- 7+ years related experience in multinational companies on HR managerial positions
- Fluent in oral and written Polish and English language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software, experience with SAP-HR or SuccessFactors is a plus
- Proactive, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Outstanding communication skills and strong team spirit
- Good people management skills and willing to coach and develop subordinates
- Good analysis, trouble shooting, planning and organising skills
- Able to handle conflicting situation and work under pressure
- Can-do attitude and willing to learn
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Since this is a greenfield project, we are looking for specialist candidates to get our site started.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If our battery materials can power electric vehicles, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?