Analytical lab supervisor
China, Jiangmen - JUC
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
1. Carry out daily inspection, plan, arrange, coordinate and complete sample inspection;
2. Laboratory personnel management: team building; monthly and annual employee performance assessment; laboratory personnel capacity assessment and improvement;
3. Implement all management activities of the laboratory, including systems, standards, processes, equipment, materials, etc;
4. Solve the inspection problems with the technical personnel and equipment management personnel in time to ensure the smooth development of the inspection work;
5. In charge of 5S \ EHS management of the laboratory;
1.University degree or above, major in chemistry;
2.More than 5 years working experience in laboratory related testing or inspection post, more than 2 years working experience in the same post
3.Understand the requirements of ISO17025 standard, work conscientiously, diligently and carefully, and have a good team spirit,
4. be familiar with the relevant knowledge of the project, and at least three items of ICP-OES \ PSD \ bet \ SEM \ XRD \ automatic titrator;
5.Judgment on test results.
6.Good communication and expression skills, good team spirit, good pressure resistance and strong sense of responsibility
7.Good command of English listening, speaking, reading and writing, familiar with all kinds of office software.
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Address：No.77, Lidong Er Road, Jianghai District, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province China